Tara - A Country Inn Rates, Specials, Embellishments
Gone With the Wind Getaway Package Rates
|Priced per night per room, based upon double occupancy. Rates valid for 2015. All rates subject to change. Full Season Rates: April 30th to January 2nd, see below for off-season discounts.|
|Gone With The Wind Getaway Weekend Dinner Package|
|Friday or Saturday||Suites||Premium||Rooms|
|Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package.* Includes dinner in Stonewall's Tavern ($100 cap) or Ashley's Gourmet Dining Room.|
|Gone With The Wind Getaway Mid-Week Stonewalls Package|
|Sunday through Thursday||Suites||Premium||Rooms|
|Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package* Includes dinner in Stonewall's Tavern ($80 cap)|
|Standard Room Rate|
|7 Nights a Week||Suites||Premium||Rooms|
|Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package*. Does NOT include dinner.|
Priced per night per room, based upon double occupancy. Rates valid for 2015. All rates subject to change. Full Season Rates: April 30th to January 2nd, see below for off-season discounts.
Gone With The Wind Getaway Weekend Dinner Package: Friday or Saturday
- Suites: $425
- Premium: $375
- Rooms: $325
Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package.* Includes dinner in Stonewall's Tavern ($100 cap) or Ashley's Gourmet Dining Room.
Gone With The Wind Getaway Mid-Week Stonewalls Package: Sunday through Thursday
- Suites: $400
- Premium: $350
- Rooms: $300
Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package* Includes dinner in Stonewall's Tavern ($80 cap)
Standard Room Rate: 7 Nights a Week
- Suites: $350
- Premium: $300
- Rooms: $250<
Includes all amenities of Gone With the Wind Getaway Package*. Does NOT include dinner.
Your Gone With The Wind Getaway Package Includes...
- Lodging: In one of our luxurious guest rooms
- Welcome Tray: A delightful array of fresh fruit, cheese & champagne
- Afternoon Tea: A delectable arrangement of finger delicacies & tempting confectioneries
- Hospitality Hour (Friday & Saturday): An informal reception for all houseguests. A great chance to meet one another & ask your host or hostess any questions about Tara and the surrounding areas
- Dinner in the Dining Room of Your Choice:
- Ashley’s Gourmet Dining Room (view menu)
Dinner is a seven-course gourmet meal served by candlelight with white glove service. Jacket and tie are required. Available Friday & Saturday nights only.
- Stonewall’s Tavern (view menu)
More cozy and casual in atmosphere with stone walls, and hand-hewn beam ceilings, Stonewalls serves the finest in steaks, seafoods and other exceptional meals. Casual attire is appropriate.
- Ashley’s Gourmet Dining Room (view menu)
- Evening Turndown Service: While you are dining, we will turn down your covers, supply you with fresh linens, and indulge you with chocolates
- Breakfast the Following Morning: Enjoy a continental breakfast, served in your room or a full breakfast served in Ashley’s Dining Room. Served from 7:00 am to 10:00 a.m. or on Sunday you may choose the Sunday Brunch.
- Tour of Tara – A Country Inn (Saturday & Sunday): A tour guide will escort you through the Tara explaining the history of the home and story of the antiques
- In House Treats: A wonderful collection of Gone With The Wind and Tara - A Country Inn collectibles and keepsakes - located on the main level of the inn, near the front desk.
- Indoor Activities: Relax and enjoy the comforts of our indoor pool, billiards room, and sauna.
- Outdoor Activities (in season): The outdoor pool, located at the end of the front lawn, allows you to swim and lounge in a serene and private area. Stroll through Tara's formal gardens overlooking the beautiful 450 acre Shenango Lake, and featuring dozens of Frederick Remington bronzes.
Additional Package Benefits from Our Sister Properties
25% off any Spa service (Reservations are required)
Additional 10% off any store merchandise
10% off your meal
Specials cannot be combined and are not valid with any other offer.
Please call for reservations, 800-782-2803.
- 2nd Night Discount: Available Year Round
Stay two or more consecutive nights in the same room and receive $25 off “Standard Rate” or $50 off GWTW Getaway “Stonewall’s Package” or “Weekend Dinner Package”
- Off-Season Discounts: Available January 2—April 30
(excludes Valentine’s Day Weekend)
$50 off the “Standard Rate” or “Mid-week Stonewall’s Package”
(2nd night discounts will still apply)
- Rates are subject to change. $150.00 deposit is billed to your credit card. No reservation will be accepted without a deposit at time of reservation. Refunds will be granted for cancellations if notice is received prior to seven days before arrival date. Deposit is retained if cancelled between 7 days and 24 hours prior to arrival date. Full standard rate will be charged to credit card on file if no-show, cancelled and/or rescheduled within 24 hours (3pm EST day before check-in).
- Tipping is not necessary for any service included in your standard or package rate. For your convenience a 15% service charge, 6% PA sales tax and 3% county bed tax will be added to the price of your standard or package rates. Alcoholic beverages, other than those specifically listed, are not included in rates.
- Tara - A Country Inn is an entirely non-smoking facility. A penalty of one night’s room rate will be charged for smoking violations. Penalties will be incurred for damages or mistreatment of facility.
- Only registered houseguests may enter the overnight rooms unless permission is granted in advance for visitors. Management reserves the right to remove disruptive guests. Only children 12 years or older permitted for overnight accommodations. Maximum occupancy in any room or suite is 3 people (including children).
- The restaurants, public areas and certain guestrooms are wheelchair accessible.